WHY SHOULD ONE GIVE TO ISCJ ENDOWMENT?
- To preserve and perpetuate Islam - Our most cherished assets are our Iman and our deen. Supporting Islamic endowments like ISCJ Endowment will help preserve and perpetuate our deen for the future generations. Imam Chebli often makes du’a to keep the doors of ISCJ open until the day of Akhira. Your gift to ISCJ Endowment will help in realizing this du’a, insha’Allah.
- To earn rewards in the Hereafter - The only book that truly matters to us is our Book of Deeds. When we leave this Earth, our book of deeds is closed. However, our endowment donations, our awqaf, shall keep adding to our book of deeds until the Day of Judgement. Wouldn’t we want to want to invest in this tree of Good Deeds which shall keep benefiting us until the Day of Judgement?
- To realize substantial tax benefits – Often planned-giving to charities using trusts helps the charity and lower your tax bill substantially for a win-win situation.
WAYS ENDOWMENT GIFTS MAY BE GIVEN TO ISCJ
1) Cash / Check
Write a check to ISCJ with “Endowment Fund” in memo - Contribute to ISCJ Endowment Fund online on Mohid
2) PROPERTY AND SECURITIES
Transfer deed of your property to ISCJ Endowment Fund
- Transfer ownership of financial securities such as shares and mutual funds
3) LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
Designate ISCJ Endowment Fund to be a beneficiary in your will for a certain dollar or for a certain percentage of your estate.
- For the purpose of encouraging others, please let us know at email@example.com if you have designated ISCJ as a beneficiary
Setup a trust for the benefit of ISCJ
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Leading Trust (CLT)
- Setup a donor-advised trust for the benefit of ISCJ