We are the sum of our parts, members. It is the faces of new generations of Muslims that will ensure that our community remains organized and viable for the future in this country. Creating membership means opening doors, and keeping our community organized, with a democratic voice.Objectives
- Maintain and verify accurate membership records (including email addresses)
- Prepare yearly Membership Application
- Review and verify all new Membership Applications
- Identify and promote membership benefits
- Conduct membership drives throughout the year including at ISCJ events
- Work closely with Administration, Accounting and other ISCJ committees
- Participate in the annual Elections by partnering with the Administration, Accounting and Board of Overseers
- To propose ideas to the ISCJ Board increase membership (for example: set goals for increase in membership on an annual basis, etc.).
- To propose ways to welcome new members to the ISCJ community (for example: new members get together, welcome information packet, etc.)
- To propose methods to manage ISCJ membership (for example: membership identification cards, etc.)
- Are you a member? If not download the applicable form below, complete and send to email@example.com or hand in person at the ISCJ office:Family Membership Form - Click here!Single Membership Form - Click here!Pay for ISCJ Membership online - Click here!
Complete it and submit to ISCJ office in person. Any detailed questions and suggestions including wanting to volunteer may be directed via email. firstname.lastname@example.org